Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blackbird

Segregation Makes a Comeback

[link]

Blackbird spam (in Blackbird's default built-in correction filter):
Hizzle thizzle rizzle globizzle economizzle Mizzle Down, cizzle I estizzle a mutuizzle busizzle tizzle wizzle you?

I sizzle thizzle comizzle yizzle ago, whizzle wizzle why I dizzle bizzle in UK, lost my homizzle in so doizzle lost all my dizzle and frizzle mysizzle up fizzle to tizzle advizzle of whizzle I knizzle would onizzle dizzle bizzle thizzle bizzle opportunizzle to evizzle comizzle my wizzle. You sizzle ovizzle thizzle yizzle evizzle hizzle ovizzle extizzle thizzle by purchizzle housizzle thizzle wizzle wizzle too expizzle for thizzle to buy in thizzle fizzle plizzle. Evizzle as thizzle pizzle on thizzle adjustizzle rizzle mortgizzle incrizzle thizzle found thizzle unizzle to pizzle thizzle monthly prizzle Thizzle thizzle housizzle wizzle into forizzle.

Now thizzle economy is floodizzle wizzle homizzle thizzle oncizzle wizzle $800,000 dollizzle bizzle sold for $80,000 dollizzle I intizzle to buyizzle up as mizzle of thizzle homizzle for cizzle as I cizzle thizzle whizzle thizzle mizzle rizzle in a couplizzle of yizzle and thizzle vizzle stizzle to incrizzle agizzle wizzle wizzle sizzle thizzle for a profizzle Whizzle do you thizzle If you thizzle wizzle cizzle lizzle mizzle hizzle from you.

Sizzle Dzizzle Prof.Clizzle

1 comment:

Blognigger said...

lol man you're up to some funny shit on this thing